Unusual comments on life issues

sábado, 11 de diciembre de 2010

Three poems of resurrection


I have returned
beside the grave
where it once was.
I want to find signs
my resurrection.
There they are.
Broken shrouds.
The chipping and empty coffin.
Disturbed soil, soaked by rain.
Silence.
I walked up here
to see the hollowness
and no meeting
There is no longer known.
I am reborn.

Extensa Brevedad


The thick knot
I choked
was not the sentence
death
but of melancholy
I sentenced
to live
every moment
as the last
being the first
of endless suffering.

Until you came,
with something better than a pardon,
with pure love
and your tender hand
I got rid of the heavy rope
and band
of convicted blinded
you to live intensely
the entire rest of infinite life
we have left.
At the beginning of life

The last
instantaneous
deadly surprise
of which one ignores soon.
 
This moment
of consciousness
is just the way
another moment
deep sleep.

Nothing definite.

The resurrection of dawn
or the shock of the deep night
I returned,
land through
on a tear,
this prolonged dream
my watch
where my only relief
is proof of your presence
companion of my thoughts
owner of my joys,
treasurer of my sorrows,
love does not happen,
eternal life.

In Instant

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario